Helping Individuals & Couples With Personal, Relationship & Work Problems
Through individual psychotherapy, I can help you improve your relationships with others in your life, stabilize your moods and cope with anxieties and worries.
If you and your partner are struggling to communicate with each other, having problems with romance and intimacy or even dealing with an affair, by engaging in couples therapy I can help the two of you refocus yourselves back onto improving your relationship.
Pikesville Psychologist, Dr. Heitt
Are you dealing with any of these issues?
- Struggling with relationship problems including arguing, conflict, breaking-up, separation, affairs or lack of intimacy
- Feeling stressed out, anxious or worried or having intrusive, unwanted thoughts
- Experiencing profound sadness or depression
- Dealing with work, school and home life difficulties
- Having trouble managing or expressing your anger
If so, clinical psychologist, Dr. Michael Heitt, can help you better understand and conquer these difficulties. I bring decades of experience working in a variety of settings and with a variety of people to my clinical practice. In addition to doing therapy with couples and individuals, I specialize in helping people like you deal with work-related issues. Learn how individual therapy or couples therapy works and how I can help you.